- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to auto-assign break times to shifts
Learn how to auto-assign break times for multiple shifts for a single position
To auto-assign breaks to shifts on the calendar, you'll first need to create break templates to be applied. Click here to learn how to create a shift break template.
- In the left-side toolbar, select SCHEDULE, hover over CALENDAR and choose your desired calendar view.
- At the top of the page, select MANAGE BREAKS.
- In the BREAK ACTION row, select CREATE from the top drop-down box.
- In the POSITION row, select a position from the drop-down menu.
- In the UPDATE row, determine if you want to UPDATE EXISTING BREAKS.
- If you've already created breaks and need to update them you will check the box next to UPDATE EXISTING BREAKS.
- If you haven't created breaks yet or want to leave breaks you've already created untouched, leave this box unchecked.
- Under DATE RANGE, enter the dates and times you'd like to auto-assign your break templates for the selected position.
- Click on CREATE BREAKS.
- Breaks can only be applied for one position at a time.