- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to turn on and off shift reminders for employees
As a manager, you can turn on and off employee shift reminders.
How to turn adjust shift reminders for employees:
- In the left-side toolbar, select STAFF.
- Under the employee section, select EMPLOYEE NAME.
- At the top of the page, select the GENERAL
- On the right side of the page, click on SHIFT REMINDERS and choose OFF, PUSH NOTIFICATION or EMAIL.
- Click SAVE.
- Employees also have the ability to enable and disable shift reminders in their employee accounts.
- If PUSH NOTIFICATION is turned on, the employee will need to download the SubItUp app and log into their employee account to receive these.