Use the message center to communicate with employees to collect availability, when schedules are published, or general information.
How to send an inmail, email and text message to employees:
- In the left-side toolbar, select COMMUNICATE.
- Select MESSAGE CENTER.
- Click on the red COMPOSE
- Select INMAIL, EMAIL or TEXT MESSAGE.
- Compose MESSAGE.
- Select which POSITIONS or EMPLOYEES should receive your message.
- If a position is selected, choose if ACTIVE EMPLOYEES, ARCHIVED EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS and/or VIEW-ONLY STAFF should receive the message.
- Click SEND.
- INMAIL messages stay within the SubItUp platform. Employees have a COMMUNICATE section where Inmail messages will be hosted. Employees do not get an alert when a message via this option.
- EMAIL messages will be sent to the employee email associated with their SubItUp account. We recommend using this option to ensure employees receive your important messages.
- TEXT messages will be sent to employees who have a mobile phone number in their profile. Please note that employees can turn off text messaging alerts in their profile.
- Text messages are a one-way, no-reply communication from a manager.