- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to send a message to your manager and/or employees
Learn how to send a communication to your manager or other employees through SubItUp.
To send messages:
- Select COMMUNICATE in the left-side toolbar.
- Select the red COMPOSE icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select how you wish to send your message.
- To send your message through the SubItUp communication system only, select INMAIL MESSAGE.
- To send your message to your recipient's email address, select EMAIL MESSAGE.
- Select your recipient(s) in the top text bar marked TO:
- Enter your subject and compose your message in the large textbox.
- Select the green SEND icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.