- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to recover deleted shifts
Need to recover a deleted shift? No problem, SubItUp makes recovering deleted shifts easy.
To recover deleted shifts:
- In the left-side toolbar, select APPS.
- In the drop-down menu, click RECOVER DATA.
- At the top, select the POSITION you want to recover shifts for.
- Under SHIFT STATUS, select one: ALL SHIFTS, PUBLISHED OR NOT PUBLISHED.
- Enter the START DATE and END DATE.
- Click on GET DELETED SHIFTS.
- In the first column, under ALL, select the deleted shifts you’d like to recover or the SELECT ALL SHIFTS above ALL.
- Click on RECOVER SELECTED SHIFTS.
- Once a shift has been recovered it can be found on your calendar.