- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to process deductions for work-study employees
Learn how to process the deductions for work-study employees using scheduled time or time clock data.
- In the left-side toolbar, select BUDGETS.
- Click on WORK-STUDY.
- Click on the work-study program that you would like to process deductions for.
- At the top-right, click on the green PROCESS DEDUCTIONS icon.
- In the pop-up box, select the DATE RANGE to process deductions.
- In the DATA TYPE field, select the type of data you would like to use to process the deductions - time clock data or schedule data.
- Select the green CONTINUE icon.
- Review the data to ensure accuracy and select the PROCESS DEDUCTIONS icon in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up box.
- To export data, click on EXPORT CSV.
- Click CLOSE.
- You may only process deductions during a period that falls within the program start and end date.