- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to pick up an available shift
Are you now free to work an open shift? Learn how to request to add a shift to your work schedule in this tutorial.
To add an available shift:
- Select DASHBOARD in the left-side menu.
- Click on the MY SCHEDULE tab at the top of the screen.
- Choose the MONTH, WEEK, or DAY view.
- Check the AVAILABLE SHIFTS box at the top of the screen.
- All available shifts will show up in the calendar in green text.
- Click the shift that you would like to add.
- On the right-side menu, click ADD.
- If adding a shift requires manager consent, the request will be sent to your manager for approval before being finalized and posted on your calendar.