Partial shift drops allow you to drop the hours you can’t work and keep the hours you can.
To drop part of your scheduled shift:
- In the top menu, click MY SCHEDULE.
- All of your scheduled shifts will be shown on the calendar in black text.
- Click the SHIFT you would like to drop.
- On the right-side menu, click DROP.
- If your manager has the DROP PARTIAL SHIFT feature enabled, you will see a column marked PARTIAL DROP below the notification setting.
- Select a REASON for dropping the shift in the drop-down menu.
- Enter an EXPLANATION for requesting time off. Entering an explanation is mandatory and can be seen by all staff eligible to pick up the shift.
- Select NOTIFY ME BY to choose how you would like to be notified if someone picks up your shift.
- Select the START TIME and END TIME for the hours you're unable to work.
- Click the CONFIRM button to drop the shift.
- In the pop-up box, review all information and select CONFIRM to mark this part of the shift as available to pick up.
- This setting must be turned on by your manager for a position.