- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to create a template to allow your staff to create their own shifts
Do you allow your staff to schedule their own shifts? With the Add Shift Utility tool, staff can schedule custom shifts based on the template rules set by a manager for a position.
To create an Add Shift Utility template:
- In the left-side toolbar, select SCHEDULE.
- Select ADVANCED CONFIGURATIONS.
- Select ADD SHIFT UTILITY.
- At the top-right, click ADD NEW TEMPLATE.
- Click on the ACTIVE.
- Enter the SHIFT NAME.
- Enter NOTES.
- Enter the START DATE and END DATE the template will be active.
- In the ACTIVE column, check the days the template will be active.
- Enter START TIME, END TIME, MAX STAFF, MIN HOURSand MAX HOURS for each active day of the week.
- Click SAVE.
- Availability is not collected in this scheduling method. Employees will work within the timeframes set by the manager.