- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to clock out for a break
Learn how to clock out for a break, when you plan on returning to your shift after your break ends.
To clock out:
- Enter in your unique identifier into www.timetrackpay.com. Your unique identifier could be any one of the following. Please check with your manager if you are unsure how to clock in.
- Logging into your SubItUp account with your username and password.
- A PIN that was given to you by your manager.
- A scan-reader where you can swipe your ID.
- Entering your phone number
- Select the green TAKING A BREAK icon.
- Select the red CLOCK OUT icon.
- Remember to CLOCK IN once again when you return from your break.
- Please check with your manager to see if you need to clock out for your breaks or if they are automatically calculated within the SubItUp time and attendance system.