After you create your shift templates and collected availability from your staff, you’re ready to generate a schedule.
To generate the schedule:
- In the left-side toolbar, click on SCHEDULE.
- Select GENERATE
- Select a POSITION.
- Select the day you would like your schedule to start on.
- Select the schedule’s START DATEand END DATE.
- In the GENERATE SCHEDULE drop-down menu, select by PRIORITY or FAIRLY BASED ON HOURS.
- In the GENERATE FOR DAYS row, select the days of the week you would like to generate for.
- Click "ADD THIS POSITION"
- Repeat steps 2 -6 to add more positions.
- Hover over a position title to drag and drop the order of the positions.
- Click the CONTINUE button to the right.
- For shift-based positions, an additional button will appear called "MANUAL GENERATION". MANUAL GENERATION allows you to manually assign an employee(s) to specific shift times/days before you do auto-generate the remaining shifts.
- Click AUTO-GENERATE
- Once the generation is complete, click on VIEW CALENDAR.
- Create shift templates for both shift and hourly-based positions
- All shifts that are generated will be unpublished on the calendar and will not be visible to employees until you publish them.