Do you want the authority to approve and deny employee shift requests for drops, swaps, and pick-ups? You can manage pending requests for all, or select, positions you manage.
To approve or deny pending requests:
- Moderation must be turned on in your POSITION SETTINGS.
- Pending adds are grouped by the original employee that was scheduled to work the shift.
- If multiple employees request to add the same shift, the manager can select the employee they’d like to work by approving their request. All corresponding pending requests will automatically be denied and employees will be notified. Within the portal, employees are listed from the first to request to pick up the shift to the last to request to pick up the shift.
- Pending requests also include important information about exceeding maximum work hours based on overtime settings. To guarantee overtime calculations for pending requests are accurate, review your OVERTIME SETTINGS in your POSITION SETTINGS.
- When the overtime setting is set, the employee’s weekly max hours in the shift detail will be highlighted in red at the top if it will exceed their hours and it will be highlighted in green if it will not exceed their weekly hours.