- Support Center
- Time Clock Reports
- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to generate a time clock data report
Review and edit employee shift clock-ins using the time clock data report.
- In the left-side toolbar, select TIME CLOCK > TIME CLOCK DATA.
- Enter the START DATE and END DATE for the report.
- Under the dates, add the POSITIONS in the white position toolbar.
- Determine the CALCULATE UNPAID BREAK setting:
- If you schedule UNPAID breaks and your employees DO NOT clock in/out for the break, CHECK this box for the report to automatically deduct the unpaid time break from the report.
- If you schedule UNPAID breaks and your employees DO clock in/out for their break, UNCHECK this box and the report will include the time clock data to deduct the unpaid time break from the report.
- If you do not schedule unpaid breaks then leave this box CHECKED.
- Make any other changes to filters by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each listing.
- Select the SEARCH or LOAD POSITIONS to run the report.