- Support Center
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Troubleshoot mobile app problems
- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to troubleshoot common mobile app issues
Troubleshoot common app issues for SubItUp
If you are having trouble logging into the app:
- Check that your email has been entered correctly. Check with your manager that this is the correct email that they have on file for you.
- Check that your password has been entered correctly, including with no extra spaces.
- If the app saves your username and password using autofill, delete the autofill and type in your email and password.
- UNINSTALL and REINSTALL the app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Check the updates section of the Google Play or Apple Store and update that app if one is available.
- If none of the above solve the issue, reset your password using the desktop version of our platform. Click here to learn how to reset your password.