- Account Login
- Account Passwords
- Communication & Notifications
- Create Schedules
- Employee Availability
- Employee Management
- Employee Review
- Event Scheduling
- Managers & Permissions
- Mobile Apps
- Payroll & Budgets
- Positions & Settings
- Requests for Time Off (RTO)
- Schedule & Shift Management
- Scheduling Templates
- Time & Attendance
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Security & Privacy
Billing & Payments
How to create an employee single sign-on (SSO) account
An employee is someone that is scheduled within a position. SSO user accounts for employees can easily be created and updated within the SubItUp portal.
Create a new single sign-on (SSO) employee:
- In the left-side toolbar, select APPS.
- Select SINGLE SIGN-ON.
- Select USER MANAGEMENT from the pop-out box.
- Click the ADD (+)button in the employee section.
- In the pop-up, select the employee’s EMAIL.
- Enter the employee’s SSO USERNAME.
- Select the employee's AUTHENTICATION
- Click SAVE.
- You can update or make changes to a user by clicking the EDIT icon next to their name.