*Shift Templates are used to create shifts that can be applied to one or many weeks on your calendar with the auto-generation tool.
*Shift Templates may be used to save time when manually adding shifts to the calendar by selecting from a template
*If your position is set to "Shift Based Availability," Active templates will be used to collect staff availability. Please see our Hourly and Shift based Availability how-to articles for further details.
- In the left-side menu, click SHIFT TEMPLATES then SHIFT TEMPLATES.
- Click the ADD NEW SHIFT button.
- Enter the SHIFT NAME.
- Select the POSITION the shift will be used for.
- Enter the START TIME and END TIME for the shift.
- In DAILY OCCURRENCE select the days the shift is active.
- Next to each active day, enter the NUMBER of staff required to work the shift.
- Click the SAVE button.
Create Shifts Manually on the Calendar: