Now that you’ve collected availability and/or created your shift templates, you’re ready to generate the schedule.You may also generate Multiple positions at once!
To generate the schedules(Single/Multiple Positions):
- In the left-side menu, click GENERATE SCHEDULES.
- Select the POSITION you are generating for.
- Select your week start DAY.
- Select the schedule’s START DATE and END DATE.
- Select by "priority" or " Fairly based on hours" for GENERATE SCHEDULE
- Select the DAYS you would like to generate for.
- Click "Add this Position"
- Repeat steps 2 -6 to add more positions.
- Click the CONTINUE button to review your generated shifts.
- Click AUTO GENERATE button.
- NOTE: If you have "Shift Based" positions selected an additional option "Manual Generation" appears. If Manual Generation is selected you may choose to directly assign select shifts and auto-generate remaining shifts.
Your shifts will always be generated as unpublished. Click here to learn how to publish shifts.