A manager is someone that can create, edit and manage the staff schedule for a position. SSO user accounts for managers, can easily be created and updated within the SubItUp portal.
Create a new single sign-on (SSO) manager:
- In the left-side menu, select APPS.
- In the apps menu, select SINGLE SIGN-ON then select USER MANAGEMENT.
- Click the ADD(+) button next to managers.
- In the pop-up, select the manager’s EMAIL.
- Enter the manager’s SSO USERNAME.
- Select the manager’s AUTHENTICATION type.
- Click the SAVE button.
Note: You can update or make changes to a user by clicking the EDIT icon next to their name.