As a manager you can choose when you receive emails about Added Shifts, Dropped Shifts, and Swapped Shifts. Email notifications can be especially convenient if you have the "Moderation" setting turned on, this way you will receive and email alert whenever you have a pending request. To edit your Email Notification Options click on the "Edit Settings" link found by clicking on the nine dot icon, , in the upper right corner of the page.
There are three Email Notification Options:
1. "Notify me of PickedUp Shifts" - If checked, you will receive an email every time an employee adds a shift, or requests to add a shift.
2. "Notify me of Offered Shifts" - If checked, you will receive an email every time an employee offers a shift (requests to drop a shift).
3. "Notify me of Switched Shifts" - If checked, you will receive an email every time two employees swap a shift, or request to swap a shift.
In the screen shot below this manager has selected to receive an email alert for every PickedUp, Offered, and Switched shift.
Notes about Email Notification Options:
- Email notification options are department specific, if you manage multiple departments you will need to set these options for each department.
- All managers of a given position are eligible to receive the email notifications.
- Manager email settings may also be changed in the Staff Tool under a manager's information in the "Positions" Tab.