Entering availability lets your manager know which shifts you’re available to work. It is important to fill out your availability accurately, as this is the information used to schedule your shifts.
To enter shift based availability:
- Click MY AVAILABILITY in the left-side menu.
- Click the POSITION you’d like to enter your availability for.
- Hover the mouse over a shift block and three buttons will appear.
- Select your availability for each shift using the key below.
- Available (+): You are available to work the shift.
- Unavailable (-): You are not available to work the shift.
- No Preference (NP): You are available to work, but would prefer not to.
- Once you have updated your availability, click the SUBMIT TO MANAGER button on the right-side menu.
Not using shift based availability? Click here to learn how to submit hourly availability.